Positivity is Gold

I'm in the middle of trying to grasp meanings.

I'm in the state of just trying to get through the day with all those commitments and self-care.
Dragging myself to moments that I can just be alone and get lost into working, and scrolling and going back to working and thinking about useless things in my head.

Positivity is gold and indeed it is a struggle to find and keep on top of everything.
Life has this tendency to veer towards negativity and worthless and those that would lead to self-destruction.

Bumping into Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules in Life has been very timely.
Despite the secularistic intents of the rules, I would like to think that it is by His Grace that keep trying to find desire to move forward and live a good life.

As I keep telling myself, despite the upcoming challenges, I intend to not change anything with my goals.

As a reminder from a friend, I will always have a home to come home to.

For now, let me keep taking care of myself because only then with a healthy body and mind can I be sure that I am going to make sound decisions moving forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023