What did you buy today?

 Feb 6

If you could do over today, would you change anything?

--- hmm.. I hope that as soon as the alarm rings, I get up and not had to hit he snooze button a few times and lose precious minutes scrolling. 

Feb 7

Name a person you didn't have to deal with today?

-- well, every day, I hope I don't have a chance to deal with flaky and stressful people. 

Feb 8

What is the largest TV screen in your house?

-- I don't have TV at all. But I do wish I have a big screen where I can do a dual monitor set up. 

Feb 9

What did you go to bed last night?

I usually am on bedtime around 11:30PM and I have been consistent in reading chapters from 1Q84. Chapter 22 as of now. It is a trilogy book. I think I'm still on Book 1. 

Feb 10

What did you buy today?

-none yet as of this hour: 9:34AM, but I will be going to the gym in a few minutes, flipping tasks for the day. So, as soon as I get home, I will take a bit of rest, shower then do the desk work before leaving for work around 3:45PM. Teaching starts at 5PM today up to 8:30PM. 


Comments

  1. I'll answer na lang rin para sa Feb. 10. Hehehe

    I bought a cartridge of black ink. Needed to print shipping labels this morning kaso lang faded na talaga ang last label I printed. 3 lang na shipped ko. I needed to drop 10 packages. Hay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023