On a scale of 1-10, how is your health?

 Feb 2

The most expensive bill I paid last month was ___________.

- the electric bill! It was worth ¥7000~something. Crazy but I think because I had been home for most of the late December days and been using the home appliances, back to back. 


*******************

Feb 3

What's the last thing you apologized for?

- for being absent for the past 2 online sessions for the leadership course I signed up in a uni in NZ. 


******************

Feb 4

My favorite color is ______.

- my favorite color is white. It is so simple and you know that if its there, it is a combination of all the colors! 


******************

Feb 5

On a scale of 1-10, how is your health?

Very good question. 

Physical health is probably at 7. With my dental maintenance check up screaming to be done ASAP. I have been loving the constant but not so constant physical workouts I do at the gym. And slowly gearing towards weight-lifting for weight loss and tone up shape. Still a long way to go, a lot of slips in between sessions, unhealthy eating habits I can't let go at the moment. But as far as I know, I am functional, can go to work, talk to people with sense, pay my bills and able to read books. 

Mental health is probably at 7 but it is more of a struggle compared to maintaining physical health. Every month, I would have this emo-"#$% moment that I just feel so sad, despite having done a lot of things for the day, knowing that I am doing a good job and I just feel the need to cry. Writing this at the moment is giving that clump at the chest and the tears wanting to flow again. Just like that. I am sad for now, but I also don't want to be so happy, I just wanna be well enough. Fine enough to be able to face the world, be an encouragement to other people to do good as well. All I want is to be able to finish my studies, buy a house and lot for my mom and dad, have lots of sex if I can, get married if possible, be pregnant and give birth to a healthy child, be a mom whom my future children will be proud of, I just wanna be someone who, when I die and I face my Savior, He will tell me, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023