2021, Sayonara





I usually do an entire blog entry as to how the year had gone. I also haven't gone through my Year Compass task which in some sense, helps in navigating the year ahead, something I admittedly failed to accomplish for 2021. 



2021 had been heavily burdened, a year of loss in terms of valuable time and people, and below expectations with job performances, as it all happened, I chose to flow with the events to survive and to experience life. 


The first part was kinda amazing, kicking off the adventures up in the air, embraced the sun, got so tanned, exhausting but kept telling myself to just keep moving. 



Disappointment kept showing itself in my way too low academic performance, thrashed thesis proposal, below expectation evaluations at work and then, Lola decided also it is time to take her final rest.



2021 had been generally behind  with all the long term goals I had set for myself with intent but no full convictions and less- to-no action at all. 


2021 had been a year to pick up on all the random hobbies I had always wanted to try. I bought my first archery set, did so many water sports, embraced the idea of flow in the ropes and body movements. 


2021 had been a brave time for investing on a car which honestly had made it all possible for almost every adventure. 


Also, I took courage to meet new people and I am glad I did. 



2021 is ending me with a lot of unfinished tasks and an opportunity for second chances in 2022. 


I am here, for now. 


Thank you 2021. You made me excited, shed tears, yet I remain hopeful. 


I am here, for now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023