24 Dec 2021

 Every year, I make this post about Christmas and its meaning. For some reasons, the introduction I thought of for the post was: 

It is a bit difficult to post something grateful and happy about Christmas-- somewhere along that line. This year had been insanely tough in many aspects. It made me look back into how I had handled it all differently in 2020, which had been quite a year that despite its pandemic, I felt that I had thrived. 

But Christmas isn't about all those hardships that I had been going through, but it is all about faith and salvation. 

It was the day that Jesus Christ was born. He then suffered more hardships that I could ever imagine, for which, in exchange, if I believe in Him, I am bound to have an everlasting life in heaven. 

**************

As we grow older, wearing pajamas, instead of something else that could make us look and feel good, are far better. Curled up in bed, snuggling or cuddled. For now, I am on my own. wrapped in thick blankets to battle the cold winter night ahead. 

Have to sleep early for a long drive tomorrow too. 

Happy Birthday Jesus Christ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023