Finish 2021 Strong

Photo of me by the observstory of Bonotsu Town Museum. 


That was a statement I told my cousin-big sister. 


"I want to finish 2021 strong." 


I picked up on ropeflow again and started recording and posting my videos on my social media again. No full clips. Just the 15 secs for one full story for today. It felt good. It felt better as I can see myself and my archives of stories about the things I had done. Getting back to the commitment in movement as one of them. 


From November 30 to December 5th, I am staying at Makurazaki, Kagoshima, considered to be the southernmost part of the mainland Kyushu region. 


On Wednesday, I drove the coastal roads that had gone up and down the mountainside for sights. In one of the scenic stops, I met a Filipina, Tita Wilma, as I would like to call her from then. 


On Thursday, I drove the Samurai Houses complex and walked around 7 beautiful gardens and their historical houses. I had learn so much and I'd like to go back and walk in full dressed Kimono. 


As the world begins to go crazy again, I am exploring and exploring places I have never been to and I think I would only go to once. 


I am writing this as a result of being woken up in the middle of the night again. 


In the break of dawn, I would like to prepare for a drive to a hiking spot. So hopefully, after, I'll get that sleep I deserve. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023