Another Day

Another day is about to pass, today is a bit more calm than yesterday, but more painful in the inside knowing that things didn’t go well and the reality of life that sometimes, what we want is not always what we get. 

Physically painful, but I know that recovery will be fast depending on how open I am to accepting that pregnancy isn’t for me just yet. I want to be more healthy again, more energetic, more hopeful, more to give. I want to prepare my physical body to be a vessel. I want my heart to be ready for the opportunity to be a mom coz underneath the excitement there has always been that fear if I will be good enough for the role, to be entrusted with life, not just in the classroom, but for formation from conception to become a human being, reared and taken care of, fed, clothed and formed in values. 

There is pain right now, in my heart and in my body, but just like every other events in life, this too shall pass. It is good to grateful at least for a short while to savour that feeling of excitement, the fear of losing and ultimately, the feel of hope knowing that everything happens for a reason and there is a right time for everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023