Slow Recovery

I think this recovery will be slow. As much as I want it to be really zooming into the horizon of genkiness and energy, I need to embrace this moment of loss and realization. 

A lot of things are running in my head. That sense of worth just totally gets shaken coz what if I never really get to be able to carry a child full term, give birth and rear one. Of the many things I am capable of doing in my life, this negative thought can totally pull me down. And I am writing this just to get it off my mind and realize that my life may seem dull, sad at the moment but for sure, there are other things I can do. With that, I should be taking this period of recovery a time to explore deeper on what else I can do with my life as I play different roles for different people around me. Am I still up to write a research paper? Am I up for a managment post? Am I up to be really successful? Am I ready to give my mother the comfort in life she deserves?
This period of recovery should be moments of saying “Yes.” To all these questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023