Brain Dump on a Thursday

Let's go for an early morning brain dump. 

The other day, I was thinking of journaling and my introduction was supposed to be, "I don't like my body." 

I know! What a horrible thing to say to oneself, knowing that with this body, I had achieved and reached so many and afar. Probably the emotional roller coaster of the past few days. 

Today, I started calm. 

We woke up and of course, I felt the morning kiss on my cheek. An obligatory kiss. LOL. I asked him to do that to me, as the first thing to do when he wakes up beside me. 

I stayed in bed a little longer as he scour around the kitchen for his morning shenanigans. Then there's breakfast, then I am able to complete Day 1 of 30 of a Yoga Challenge I had put for myself. Not because I don't like my body but because it is time to give myself that tough love I deserve. Tough love because it is never easy to sustain, I know it coz here I am, whipping my butt and belly into shape again, as if its the hardest thing to accomplish in a day. Well, yeah, sometimes it is. 

I am happy to go back to this brain dump moments in my life, if ever I have a child or children to take care of and they would like to see a glimpse of my past and struggles, and of course, triumphs, this space will always be the perfect space to look into. 

As I go about my most favorite day of the week, I am nothing but grateful to the Lord for all the things He had bestowed upon me. 

What's the verse of the day? Let's check. 

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

—Ephesians 3:20-21


A wonderful reminder that there is great power in the Lord. 

I am powerful and wonderful and can do many great things because I have the Lord with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023