Lost in the Mornings

My “full-time” job expects that I show up at work mostly in the afternoons. Actually if I didn’t have a car and just rely on public transport, transit will be the major time consumer. And so, I invested on a car.  Now, most mornings are free. 

I had always been so lost in the mornings despite setting up projects and tasks but there are times that I just can’t seem to stop scrolling on social media accounts and prying, envying other people’s lives and questioning the universe why I am stuck where I am right now. It’s an endless cycle of unfinished tasks, boring routines and wants that I know I don’t deserve at the moment coz of my current disposition in life. 

As life is taking a big change in the coming days, I can’t help but be scared on how it will all turn out to be, and then, I am reminded that I have a powerful God, an ever supportive life partner, a family and group of friends who would always have my back to celebrate with. 

I am just so emotional right now and I kinda where this is coming from but I am still not fully-embracing it, but we will get there. And maybe, just maybe, once it’s all clear, it will be a good journey to document as well. 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023