Yoga Day 2 of 3

As of today, we have kept the routine as usual. Wake up. Warm water. Breakfast. Yoga. Blog update. 

I can already see April 2024 as busy as it can be and I am just as excited about what unfolds moving forward. 

Regaining back energy and enthusiasm felt like a task until I just let life take its course. Just do what needs to be done and then, I am a happy little thing from here on. 

I am grateful for the warm hugs at night, the quiet mornings and a day full of tiny adventures. 

Whats up for today now that we have crossed of the morning routine?

- check with Espoir tasks 

- set up reminder for April 25th meeting

- take a nap

- go to work 

I want to rearrange the things inside our house in such a way that we can finally reclaim the hobby of music for both of us.. hmm.. 

Today's Verse of the day: 

But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe.

—Romans 3:21-22


 Yes, a life abiding in law is great, but a life lived in faith on Jesus and the Father is way more fulfilling. 

May I be able to live that life in your favor, Oh Lord. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023