Hump Wednesday It is

Finally changed the alarm clock from 6:45 to 7:30. 

The daily temperature is getting cooler and just more cozy to just stay in bed and roll. But no. We don't want that. 

Submitted my re-admission request for my master's degree in UPOU. Hoping it will get me back up and running, but honestly just praying for a mentor, an advisor that can lead me through. But I guess, that will just be myself. 

I only have more than a year to spare for this selfish goal. After that, I have to focus on home-making and making use of my genes and of course, taking care of my husband. It has been quite a journey for us. 

This year has been an opportunity to recover and move and hopefully get back into a healthier shape that is more ready for what is yet to come. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

The Man Behind the Metaphors

2nd PBO Bazaar!