just show up

A Filipino Olympian made himself a legend at Olympics 2024 by winning 2 gold medals at different gymnastics category. 

Gold medal/s he had been preparing for all his life and what has probably just been his life ever since. 

His best advice has been: Just show up. 

As he has been doing so in all his training days. And look at him now, all eyes on him as he enjoys the fruits of his lifetime labor. 

Meanwhile, as for me, all I wanted is to just gain the strength and energy back again, I obviously had earned back in the days , weeks and months that I showed up and moved my body, enjoyed the sweat, and pain and now, it just seems so hard to do. 

The audacity of myself to give up on me. How can she do it me. But I don’t think she has given up on me? It’s too early to say. I think it is again and again that taken for granted attitude of procrastination that is pulling me back from my goals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

The Man Behind the Metaphors

2nd PBO Bazaar!