Randomthoughts 06 March 2018

23:29


Ang tagal na muna nung  magsulat ako ng ganito. Anyway, let’s get it on.

I went on my second date this year! This date was totally different from the other one. I was able to talk to the person in English though he is Japanese, my previous work experience and his as well. Hanggang ngayon, kinikilig pa rin ako. A part of me is just thankful that I agreed to go out that day. Though for now, I am back to my monotonous life.

Natto, kimchi, egg. Buhay tipidichi con healthy.

I had difficulty setting up my daily schedule lately, so I decided to plot it in my laptop calendar, so it opens up as soon as my laptop opens up too. First day run today, so far, so good.

Sobrang pagtitipid ang pinagdadaanan ko ngayon dahil bumili ako ng “bagong” laptop. Nawa’y pang matagalan tulad nung pinalitan nya. Kung mag crash man sya, sana before mag katapusan ng May kasi yun lang yung warranty nya.

Tapos na ang pagsusuot ng makakapal na damit.

I have an 8-day holiday coming up. What to do. What to do. Eh di study. Anu pa nga ba.

Yung Sapiens ni Yuval Harari di ko pa nakakalahati, nakakaantok eh.

3 years ago, pinadalhan ako ng bulaklak sa school. Nakakamiss din yung feeling ng pagiging babae ah.

Yung nagpadala sakin ng bulaklak na yun, mag girlfriend na ngayon.


23:43
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Dito medyo malamig pa din. Wala ako ka date kasi wala lang... nakakatamad. Lol! Bibili na din ako ng bagong laptop. Malapit na women's day. Charot lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today is International Women's Day!!!!
      Saludo sa bawat babae at nagpapakababae at lubos na gumagalang sa mga kababaihan!

      Delete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and the rest of the site
    is very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? I would definitely think that you aren't Filipino for coming up with all these words for this entry. HAHA. Nonetheless, thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023