Jinitsung Monday!


365 QOTD


Who was the last person you saw today?

Ms. E. We usually take the same stairs down to go out of the office building.

*******
It is terribly hot today, but the sky is gloomy. So humid that every time I go out of the air-conditioned room, I feel sweaty and just uncomfy. If only I can go home and shower. Last Saturday, I did go home and took a quick shower, changed my top to get through with the day.

I can never get used to it. The Manila heat was something I had always despised. HAHA.

So, I just had downloaded the books for Remembering Kanji as I intend to dedicate the next 2 months for kanji and grammar studies for JLPT N3. I am not really sure if I can pass the N4 level this time but I am determined to take N3 in December and just keep on taking it until I get to pass it while I am still here in Japan. That is another way to keep myself occupied and apply the SL theories I am learning in my own MA studies, side-by-side.

Work has been becoming a bit of a challenge but still manageable. The key is always to keep myself occupied and look “productive” just so I can get myself excused from being asked about things that I am not supposed to fix, not entertain problems that I am not supposed to deal with in the first place.

Oh well. Managing people is a tough job and not everyone has the guts to deal with it, but I guess, there is always a space to learning something new that can be helpful in managing people and tasks.

For now, let me get started with this new N3 challenge I had put to myself.


Comments

  1. It's hot there too? Ours has been around 90+ F. So Jinit Jackson!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023