Natsubate

I thought I was just doing too much physical activities the past weeks and I always feel tired. Then, my co-worker dropped the term "natsubate" to describe how I feel.

Natsubate (summer fatigue) is the feeling one gets due to the very hot weather in the summer days.

I really feel so tired.
Having difficulty breathing when I speak.
Feels my muscles are so heavy to move around.
I dont feel like eating but I have a lot of cravings.

Today was just around 30 degrees Celsius and I already feel this way. I can only imagine how long do I have to feel this way, August and September are still up in the calendar.

I have to figure out how to survive this feeling or I will be very less productive in the coming weeks which is unacceptable. Hayst. Oh well.

For now, I take a bath almost 3 times a day. LOL. Yes, I go home just to take a quick shower. Find that summer candy, drink a lot of Pocari Sweat and sleep a lot as advised by my kids.


Comments

  1. Bath 3 times a day?! Ganyan kainit ang summer sa Japan? My gosh. It's summer also here in Italy. During my day-offs i sleep a lot too. I do not go outside when the sun is up. I only go out at night. Like a vampire. Or better, like a prostitute. Hahaha! I actually asked my boss if I can work night shifts during the summer. Hahaha!

    Haven't been to the beach. Hindi pa handa ang katawan ko. Hahaha!

    Interesting how Japanese has a specific term for a singular phenomenon. They're like the Germans when it comes to language.


    Anyway, tulad ng sinasabi ng mga artista at icons online- stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023