Are you settling for something?

365 QOTD

Are you settling for something?

Am I? I don't think so. I am just taking my time. Waiting.

******

I thought the day would end on an ordinary note until I took that call after work. I am getting another writing project!

Imagine that! After more than 6 years of dramas and documentation of my personal sh*ts in life, I am not getting a my writing skill monetized! HAHAHAHA.

I loved it very much because the writing project keeps me grounded on two subjects I love the most-- Science and English.

Nerdy, it is. But who cares!

Working on making my bank account fat and fluffy.
Will work on honing my python skills.

Thank you, Lord.
Thank you, universe.

Beneath me is a restless soul, at the surface is a grateful smile for every opportunity.

Now, how do I keep getting up early in this cold winter season to work on these projects?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023