Describe your day in one word.

365 QOTD

Describe your day in one word.

Accomplished?

Yes, with a question mark. Because... I got so tired today, but I felt that I was able to accomplish a lot of things today. From work tasks to grad school readings. I was able to complete a required reading entry, complete with notes that I can use in our Trello Board tomorrow.

Though it was just 1/10 of the expected tasks to be completed, it is still an accomplishment knowing that I easily got distracted with many things from online and things around me-- like the trash that needs to be thrown away, the vacuuming, the clearing of tables and updating tasks for the next unit lessons.

Also, I got a free fancy bento for dinner!

Tomorrow, I just need to do the morning personal things, sort, read and then write again and again.

Oh well.

It is a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023