How are you?

365 QOTD

How are you?

I'm tired.

I spent so much for shopping today and I don't know if I should feel guilty about it.

I forgot that it was the day that Tita G and I were supposed to go to the Thai resto for lunch. I thought we were just supposed to go early for onsen because it was a rainy day. Then, we went to a chainstore because it was on sale. Then, I had to buy a bread toaster. Then a few canned fruits at the grocery next to the appliance store. After that, Tita G dropped me off at the bus station because I promised my girlfriends that we will meet today at the mall. L and T were waiting in front of the bookstore and I saw T holding a shopping bag of one famous store of ladies' bag. I had been looking for a tote bag that I can use for work that can have everything in it in one go and I got myself a new tote bag! Then went for more grocery shopping at the store of international goods then a few more at the local grocery store. All these shops in one mall. We also spent a few bucks at a coffee shop. Then, it was time to go home. They dropped me off at Tita G's house because of our onsen mission for the day.

I spent almost  3 times my usual budget when I go out on my rest day.
I was also never got the time to sit down and study.
I wasn't also able to get the shipment for my cousin in Gunma done.
But, I did get the bedsheets changed, the laundry done, the summer clothes moved out of the closet and into the luggage.
The autumn/winter clothes are still sitting in the sofa bed screaming to be folded.

Tomorrow, it will still be rainy but I need to fight back the urge of laziness.

I need to start sorting out the clothes.
Prepare materials for the JLPT test reviews.
Go to Japanese class.
Prepare obento.
Go to work with a more positive mindset.
Be awesome.

I'm sleeping early today.
Thank you Lord for a good, tiring day. I was able to reconnect with friends, shop for necessities, take advantage of sale prices and slowly stack those pasalubongs for home. Tomorrow, please give me the strength to be able to study and focus on deliverables.

Comments

  1. So much thing to do. But ganun kapag adulting no? time is not enough to do all the stuff that you need to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehem, magastos ka na ah. Hinay lang po. May trips ka pa, ha,ha,ha.

    Same, lazy na rin me, gusto ko na lang matulog nang matulog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023