If others describe how you acted today in one word, it would be_____________.

365 QOTD

If others describe how you acted today in one word, it would be_____________.

It would be MOODSWINGS.

*****

If I would give a title to this journal if I turn it into a book, it would probably be the Unpredictable Moodswings of a Kat, since most of my episodes and emotional outbursts would happen on those times of the month and I would usually vent it out in here.

I have been having too much coffee lately, resulting to staying up late at nights and dreamless sleeps as well.

I haven't been working out very much and have been eating heavily time and again.

Deadlines after deadlines but I have seem to manage them well. A lot of gatherings on free days that I have to limit in the coming days and remind myself of my priorities again.

Newest venture will be a 32-hour project of writing lessons for an edu-tech venture in the US. I am a bit of nervous if I can pull off the contents and have them aligned with the newest learning standards. As I am somebody who learns through models, I would just work with the sample for now and then, venture to something more once I feel comfortable enough.

Tomorrow is the Speech Recital of the kids for the year. It is one of the biggest project that we have in school yearly. I just can't wait to be done with it and just move to the next activity which is the mid-term parent-teacher conferences.

Another day. Another day. For now, I hope to get that good night sleep.
Universe, lull me to sleep, I beg you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023