No More Time for Storytelling

Then you realize life comes in sweeping so fast that there is no more time for story-telling.

All I want is to talk about my day and this little space had been quite a good space to let it all out. A few would probably click on the link to check what's going on but most of the time, it is a silent, accepting space to talk about my day. My life.

Grad school is about to start again and with subject ahead of me, it is quite a journey, I have made good friends, learned a lot--so many, and still learning in the process. I still have no idea how will this take me into someone with a better purpose, all I know that I want to be someone who could help people understand each other and communicate better despite the differences in language and culture.

I started this year's 30-day Dedicate Journey, a program launched by Yoga with Adrienne Channel on Youtube who have more or less 4 million subscribers as of now.

I am starting to gain weight slowly again and I couldn't help but panic. For someone who had worked hard to lose weight and be on a fit state, I am in an unsteady state. My lack of movement, binge-eating and carbo-loading is making me a bit depressed and of course, I need to so something about it. I still need to work on a good meal plan, meal times and meal choices. I just have to, or else, that little blue, lined dress won't fit on graduation day.

A lot of starts at the start of the year.

I wonder when will I start to come home and have someone to talk to about my day. Wouldn't that be amazing?

As usual, I am keeping my days occupied with tasks and projects, I am excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023