Happy Monday it will be. Happy Monday it is.

Last Saturday night, I left my keycard in the office. My power couple friends adopted me for the night, they prepped my futon and lent me pajamas and towels to shower for the night.

Saturday was quite a long day and I honestly didn't get enough sleep the night before, I blame my crush for that.

Sunday morning came and the hospitable that they are, they even asked me to stay for breakfast and Mr. Y said he will accompany me to the office because the security lock is quite complicated.

I love breakfasts and I love how they do their breakfasts.

Mrs. Y prepared sliced oranges and bananas, toasted bread with melted butter on top, a cup of coffee and another cup of fruity, yoghurt-like puree. What really made it really good was the morning conversations, the laughter and giggles, the teasing of each other. The simplicity.

They will go to the church while I go back home and do my weekend chores, meet a friend for lunch and try to do as much tasks as I can. All of which I had tried to accomplish as much.

I ended up with drafted speech and communication activity, a lesson plan and even had the time to run to the grocery store and cook oden, thank you Japanese youtubers, you are all amazing!

Mornings and breakfasts.

Today I had miso soup, natto and a cup of cafe latte and this blog entry to share the experience with.

Final week for January 2019 and a lot has already happened. I am so excited and nervous about how this year will unfold in front of me, but I would just have to remind myself that....

........ always be nice to others
........ be grateful for everything
........ live healthy
........ stay strong

Happy Monday it will be. Happy Monday it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023