Tomorrow I willll .....

365 QOTD

Tomorrow I will .....

I will have to wake up very early, a first meeting at 8am then another meeting at 9:30AM then work from 12nn til 9pm.

I am excited to get back to the rush.

********

Graduate school is open again and I am on my final semester of completing the academic requirements before moving into the Comprehensive Exam and Research Paper stage of this endeavour.


Moving forward, I will try my best to be nicer to my boss and just doing my best in my job.

I have to keep waking up early and go to bed early as well.

Today, I cooked oden and I feel so proud of myself.
I also went out to meet a friend who then introduced me to a hunk yoga instructor. Single. Business-owner. Speaks English-- sounds like a good catch, right? Just no spark.

Last Friday night, I spoke with my crush! I feel like a high school student, all giddy and excited about it. HAHAHA. With this kind of feeling, I have learned to take the moment as it is. Talking to him after a long absence was quite refreshing, though our conversation wasn't really about anything good, that experience of having the chance to talk with someone you seem to have a connection is heart-warming. As I always tell, for what 's worth, I hope things end well.

Well, Valentine's season is up and I honestly feel down that I don't get to receive flowers for three years now. Kids used to randomly give me a bunch when I was still in school. It makes me feel I am loved. Not necessarily romantic love, but at least, the pure love of a child.

Oh. Things the society make you feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023