Did you pay it forward?

 366 QOTD 

Did you pay it forward? 

I am not sure if I have been making acts of paying forward at all. Recently, requests to my family back home were more of for my personal needs and convenience. I haven't even been putting efforts in filling in the balikbayan box so it can be sent home for them to open up and hopefully they will be happy to receive. 

******


I haven't gotten much sleep last night because of the lightning and thunderstorms that woke me up in the middle of the night. I crept under the sheets but the light streaks still got through the cracks between the blanket and the bed. Then, I still woke up at the usual 6:30, tried to go back to sleep and I gave up on myself and just did a rocket launch to get up and do the morning deeds- folding clothes, brewing coffee, going to the bank, checking on the to do list and updating the calendar for next month's schedule.

An email blast from graduate school was sent yesterday stating that if ever we can complete requirements by November, then I can enroll in January 2021 for Thesis instead of the next School Year in 2021-2022. What a lovely offer! I am getting more excited to work on my proposal now. 

Slowly building on the first paper to submit so I get started with the Research Proposal to be approved and be then I can get the ball rolling in the next coming months. Hopefully, I can fly to that school also next year. 

As for today, praying that I can keep a good composure, proper attitude and emotional collectedness because period and lack of sleep can never be a good combination to a start of a day, anything can happen- good things will happen. 

So help me God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023