How much is a gallon of milk?

366 QOTD 

How much is a gallon of milk? 

 I don't buy a gallon of milk but I get a liter of milk every week. Coz for most nights, I sleep better when I drink milk. 

But tonight, I think I full enough with a good dinner I hurriedly whipped into my kitchen as soon as I arrived: fried chicken lungs, natto with kimchi and rice. 

*********************

Today is the last day of August and a Monday and I would like to declare that I have tried my best to be able to accomplish as much as I can. I have submitted a half-baked output just for the sake of completing the requirement halfway and be able to get started with the research proposal. I hope I could give it justice this time. 

I flew my quadcaptor drone this morning before I went to the gym and it was so much fun! 

I just hope I can do it often but I know that it isn't possible that way. So far, this is the toy that really excited me! 

September tomorrow! 

> Resuming with my Python learning through DataCamp

> Practicum subject in Grad School

> Research Proposal Writing 

> Paperworks for Espoir

> Application for Driver's License

> Weight goal to 47kgs.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023