Many many moons ago...

Many many moons ago when I was still crazy about dating apps, romantic love and finding the one, I met someone and he sent me this.... (this was just part of a very long message that I had received) 

[Something I wanted to say about the "complete girlfriend" package. I understand you don't just hook up with random guys.. I really like you for who you are, and you also said you like me too. It wouldn't just be a hookup...it would be more than that. 2 people that enjoy each other this much, I'm sure it would be phenomenal to see how things go with that. When you told me today that you really like me, my heart melted. I haven't felt like that before. Idk what it is about you, but I'm really attracted to who you are as a person. I feel like I would actually do a long distance relationship with you. I know that would be hard, but that's just something I was thinking about.] 

But we didn't end up in any Long Distance Relationship as he would have said. As soon as he left, his words got erased with his presence. 

I just like going back to that message whenever I feel down about myself and insecure about myself. It reminds me that somebody had seen me as that beautiful lady and I can always be that person whenever I want to. The next thing I pray is for that "somebody" who would stick to his words and be really true to his words. 

Comments

  1. He's somewhere out there, Kat. Just don't rely on his words. Pay attention to his actions and his patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ms. Lili. Coming from a mom and someone whom I feel had a very loving husband, I know what youre saying is true :) :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023