Specific Material Things

 It has been said that if you desire for something, you have to express that certain desire and for it to be achieved, you have to be specific. 

This year, there are only 3 material things I will work hard for: 

1. A car



2. A piano

3. A paraglider 



It took almost 16 years for my driver's license and "real" driving opportunity to come into me. Let's see about these 3 things for 2021. 

Tomorrow, my friend and I will go to a car dealer to check on used cars. One thing after another, blessings after blessings and I pray that as I get to be comfortable, may I always be safe and be able to use my time more wisely and productively for others as I had initially prayed for. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023