20 July 2023

​It is very hard to resist buying things that I think I need. But there is much satisfaction knowing that I didn’t buy any of those things I thought I need to buy right now. And having the strength and the ability to be able to wait until all the necessities are set straight and we can buy all these other things without hesitation and anxiety. 


Moving to a new home has been both exciting and exhausting. There is that wonderful feeling knowing that someone awaits you and vice versa. The sharing of chores, the unbelievable arguments I never imagined I would ever have with someone and that feeling of warmth and embrace. 


As we mark the checklist for each goal, it had been fulfilling and just exciting to make new ones. The past weeks had been tiring and felt like it had been a long time ago. 


The pain, the haste, the recovery and then the moving. 


Though there are still so many things left to do, the feeling of rest has arrived and I couldn’t be more grateful. 


Onto more days of achievements, big dreams and exploration together. 


Bless us, oh Lord. I pray. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023