22 July 2023

 I just wanna go home. Not that I don't like this job. But being away for days feels so lonely. Life in a hotel is good, for the first time in many months of coming here, I was able to just being the necessary number of clothes and underwear for the week of stay. 

Also, I was able to control myself and not come home in the middle of the week, which I am not sure if it contributed to this feeling of just wanting to be home right away.

Don't get me wrong. I love what I do. I appreciate the free time and all the possibilities it provides me. 

As I am re-learning and unlearning a few things in this new chapter of my life, having the time to contemplate and really write down what matters to me, is something I am grateful for. 

It is a true struggle to be able to find a good use of all this "free time" I have. 

For now, I just wanna go home. Sleep. Excited to go to church again tomorrow. 

I have never looked forward to Sundays like this before. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023