6 July 2023

I thought I'll continue working on the writing prompts this morning, but I changed my mind. I would rather just start writing from blank. 

It has been raining for days and it had lead me to take life as slow as possible as well. I miss working out and regaining strength is what I need right now. So most likely just more stretch, a bit of weight-lifting here and there, and then substitute rice with something else, then I should be okay. 

Today, I will be of course occupying my hours and days with reconnecting with two of the best persons I have ever met in Miyazaki that both helped me so much to get comfortable living in Miyazaki. 

I am excited to move to the new apartment, though I know that there are other tasks to complete and focus on before it could happen. Forgive me. I am just excited for the new space. 


Comments

  1. Hala! I am have so many posts to catch up on. Di na ako updated ni "him."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023