31 July 2023

Last hour of the last day of the first month of the second half of 2023. 

Moments of graduations, postings of approval of proposals, thesis defense here and there. Internally, jealousy is eating me and self-pity is killing me inside. 

I wish I am on that moment right now. I don't even know where to start with it, what to write about, but deep in me, I really want to be able to finish an academic research and graduate with a full MA degree. I just really wish that someone would be kind enough to lead me. 

For now, that someone who needs to start with something is most likely ME. 

I am trying to penetrate a very difficult circle to get into and even remain in, I really just want to be of someone with purpose and contribution. 

While most ladies would be dreaming of dreamy and exquisite proposals and weddings, here is me, guilt-tripping myself for having fallen off the ideal weight, gaining so much fat and not being able to write anything that would be leading me to slowly giving my MA journey a full circle.

Where do we start again? 

Wherever I'm at the moment, I guess.

I'm in a nice warm bed, airconditioned room. So, it seems that it will be with a good night sleep for now. 

I miss Home aka Dboy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Sept 2023

It's her time to go.

29 Sept 2023