I just need a good sleep.


This is a point when I immediately find comfort in writing. But today, I just don’t know where to start with everything that is going on in my life.

From different political points of view, to obvious connections with pitifully stupid friends, emotional struggles, irrational work environment anecdotes, and homesickness, I really don’t know where to point my feelings first.

Writing would usually point out how things are going on, detail the events and then lead me to thinking about something or somewhere better. Putting it to words usually unburden me from the negative feelings and then, it will feel a little bit lighter and my thoughts a bit more clearer. Right now, I just don’t know how to organize what’s running in my head. I just wanna keep blabbering things but then I am not sure if they would make sense and if I even did make sense in my previous thoughts.

I just need a good sleep.
I should attend to the Japanese class tomorrow.
Finish the book I am currently reading.
Go to work. (Yeah, I have to. I am but a hampas-lupa.)

All I could say is that I need a warm hug. Isang mahigpit na yakap lang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023