Rejections after rejections. Ghosts after ghosts.

Today, I just got off the phone from an initial interview for a very short content-writing project of lesson plans for a raspberry-pi based science lessons.

A few months ago, I had gone through the same process, that time, it was with a China-based school, wanting to outsource content writing of workbooks for English lessons. The person-in-charge, promised to send me sample contents that I can look into. But it never happened. I never received any sample materials. I sent a follow up email but never got a reply. Then, I just decided to let it go. I asked a favor from my friend who referred me to the project to ask what happened but until now, I don't have any answer.

When, I pitched myself for this new content-writing project, I was actually excited about the thought of tinkering with a raspberry pi all over again. Then, I just had to calm myself coz there are chances that I might never get the chance because... a.) I haven't taught science for quite a while now, b.) I am not in the PH. c.) there are other viable candidates.

Then, today, I received a message asking if I can talk on the phone. I was on my way to the Japanese class and quickly just thought of cancelling the class for today and then, just accommodate the call.

The call went well. I supposed. The project associate mentioned about sending me some files within the day to look into and expecting me to send it back for updates and feedback.

I missed Japanese class today. Just gotta make up for that with online reviewing today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023