What was the happiest headline in the news today?

365 QOTD

What was the happiest headline in the news today?

I have no idea. I haven't put much attention on news lately. Either local or that of in PH, because.... I chose not to.

********

It's midweek already.
Weekend flew so fast and now I am back to regular life.

Wake up, freelance work/study, work-pretend to work-ignore negative vibes-enjoy teaching-end work-go home-study-yoga-write-read-sleep.

I have woken up at 6am today and kickstarted the updating of the content I have been working on. My counterparts are in holiday right now, so I am pretty much alone but still keep sending them updates of my progress and sort of "hiccups" in the process.

This weekend is All Saints/Souls weekend. Since Lolo passed away, I never had the chance to visit him on this occasion. I am just so thankful I grew up to know him. I am thankful for having grown up with good men in my life. Amidst my bad affinity with men outside family, the good men in my family are good reminders that there are good men out there. I just need one though. LOL.

Every day is growing and growing to be a bit painful to come to work for reasons I can't describe. There is so much negativity, behind-the-back actions and micro-managing attempts by someone who doesn't even know what she is doing.

Thus, the freelance job, the studies and the upcoming exams are good attention diversions when the going gets tougher than usual.

I really enjoy my job, specially now that I will be having the chance to handle all the kids classes. I will be able to get a clearer picture of their progresses and better description of how they are faring and better tweaks on to the lesson to fit their needs.

Today's 1-on-1 adult lesson, I had a full demonstration and trial of how to make a perfectly brewed green tea from my student! It was really amazed about how much he prepared. The tea pot, the tea cups, the expensive green tea and the process itself. I hope to get to perform a tea ceremony in a kimono as well in the future. I feel that I am really slowly turning Japanese! I hope my ancestors are proud of me.

My cousin-sister, my aunt and the kids are flying to Manila and I can't wait for the Christmas vacation to come! I will only be there for 4 days and I intend to make the best of it with family and close friends. But if I have to choose, I will always choose family.

Life has been good. It is always good.
Thank you Lord for a humpy Wednesday.
I am ending it with grace.
Hoping to welcome my favorite day of the week with the same amount of gratitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023