What is bothering you?

365 QOTD

What is bothering you?

Good question.
Upcoming deadlines, one for grad school on the 20th. Then another one for the freelance writing job, also due on the 20th. the JLPT on the 2nd of Dec. Then another deadline on the 9th of December.

*****

Deadlines after deadlines. Quite bothering but it actually gives me energy and reasons to just keep going everyday.

Two online conferences today and it looks like our literacy program is really having it's shape and form. Amazingly! My classmates were all into and just so invested to the project and I just can't help but be amazed how we all get to agree into the terms. The output may look so raw and bland just yet but that's because we are amateurs into this attempt and still learning. I just can't help but hope for a good grade, enough to qualify to continue for the Comprehensive Exam next year. Hayst.

Tonight turned out pretty amazing! Wine night with my power couple friends and they asked me to sing on their wedding! I only know a few Japanese songs and I showed them a Japanese translation of a famous Filipino wedding song, about growing old and hair turning gray together and they seem to like it. So now, I have the challenge of making sure I got the good pronunciation of the Japanese words when I sing. Plus, the bride would like to sing-along!

Oh. Marriage and Love. It never fails to send giggles to my spine.

In my innermost hopes, I hope someday to get married too. Who knows what would happen in the future, for the meantime, I am teaching myself to appreciate my solitude, study hard and word harder for my goals.

It bothers me, but not enough to stop me from living my life to the fullest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023