How do you know?

365 QOTD

How do you know?

How do I know what? I know nothing. I am the female version of Jon Snow. LOL.

I am learning not to assume anything of people.

Especially with guys.

Just because a guy remembered you today, it doesn't mean that he thinks of you every single day.
Just because he said he is single, it doesn't mean he is really single until another person close to that person told you so.
Just because he said he likes you, doesn't mean that he really, really, really likes you, unless there is some kind of consistency.

*****

This morning, my Japanese language teacher picked me up for a morning lunch to introduce me to one of her friends. She said that they have been friends for a long time and would love to meet me for tea and chat. It was a very interesting day! My thirdwheeling journey has gone up from my power couple friends to my oldies/besties now! We spent lunch at Mr. M's house. He has a very handsome son who happens to be married already. HAHA. Sorry for me. LOL.

We had Japanese curry and brown rice for lunch, umeboshi and pickled radish on the side.

The three of us plans to go to Udo Jingu a week after my Japanese test and they had invited me to eat Christmas cake with them on the 23rd!

I am slowly getting rooted to this community. I am not sure if I am liking the feeling.

I was supposed to meet one of my Japanese guy friends in the afternoon, but he later on cancelled for unknown reasons. I should have asked, right? But I didn't. Because I had the feeling that it won't push through anyway. He contacted me just because he was bored and what do I expect from that?

I am not a Japanese lady who is willing to take a step ahead in terms of the dating scene and set things for the person. I won't take initial initiatives in terms of courtship, but I would definitely be willing to test waters and see if we can get along well. Since I am living in a society where that isn't really a popular belief, I am left with the choice of being happily single and beaming with dreams and hopes every single day.

Spent the night shopping at the secondhand shop for tops and an office suit for the colder days ahead. I don't know why but I settled on the color gray and whites. Maybe just because it is very easy to pair with anything else.

Onsen to cap the night and I am putting myself in a fruit diet for the next few days because I was able to purchase cheaper priced ones at the onsen's organic store. Kiwi, oranges, lemons and I still have apples at home, so I am excited to prepare a colorful bento tomorrow!

It was a rest day well-spent I would say.
For now, sleep Kat, you have a lot of things to do tomorrow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023