Do you feel appreciated?

365 QOTD

Do you feel appreciated?

I think so? It feels good to receive random messages from people eventhough we don't really get to talk on a regular basis. Despite the distance I had put myself into, I am grateful for technology and social networks that make it easy to connect and re-connect to people.

I dropped in messages to two of my former colleagues who seem to be having a hard time right now and a simple "Thank you." made me smile. So, yes, I feel appreciated and it feels good. I would like to do the same to other people. I don't have money to lend them but I only a genuine sense of good words to keep pushing them to move forward with life.

*********

Writing blues hit in.
Seems that it is almost the time of the month again.
I keep and keep on craving.

It seems that the next year has a lot of surprises for me. I have just received another verbal offer about some career opportunity that is just hard to resist.

Miyazaki is just making me feel so rooted that it is making it hard for me to decide to leave at all.

But let's see what happens. I just pray that everything turns out well.

Some day, I wish to bring my parents, my aunt and uncle and my siblings to this quaint, little coastal town that made me feel at peace even at my moments of distress. This little town made me see the beauty in solitude and loneliness and the wonders with sudden surprises.

Moving here taught me to live in the moment, embody the experience itself and not just remember the moment.

There are still moments that I would just suddenly have tears in my eyes because it just gets too freaking lonely, but I get by. I get to meet amazing people. I get to receive great opportunities and who knows what comes next.

I just gotta keep living and moving and working and dreaming.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow for the five projects I promised my PH project manager.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023