Who is the last person you said "I love you." to?

366 QOTD

Who is the last person you said "I love you." to?

Of course, my Mom.

It is a Sunday and as usual, we have morning video chats before they go to church. But today, they didn't go to church, because social gatherings aren't allowed because of the corona virus that is going around the world.

Every day, every call, it will always end with a "Labyu." from me.

*******
I am currently rendering a video to be played in school on Saturday and it says it will take an hour or so, so might as well do answer the previous QOTDs on the list.

Hahaha. Define "trying to get caught up with life."

*******
March 14
List 3 things you have faith in.

I have faith in God... that He is always with me. In seasons, in health, especially at times when I doubt myself so much.

I have faith in myself, that with prayers, persistence, discipline and constant reminding of oneself, I can always be who I want to be.

I have faith that in God's time, I will find or The One will find me soon.

********
March 13
How much "me" time did you take today?

That was a Friday and I think, I did take a good amount time. After work, I took a nap, did some online stuff, went to the gym, and started listening to Atlas Shrugged.

********
March 12
Are you happy?

Hmmm.. hirap ng tanong ah...
I'm grateful, and working on being contented with what I have right now and pursuing the things and passions that I have.

********
March 11
What did you find inspiring today?

That is actually hard to answer especially now that a virus is causing a pandemic. But let's see...
I am inspired by great leaders who can take charge and still look so calm and composed when everybody around him or her is panicking.

********
March 10
What is the most valuable thing you own?

I was thinking of answering then but I completely forgot.
My faith. All I have is my faith.
Faith in God.
Faith in the goodness of humanity.
Faith in dreams and actions to do the magic.
Faith in small achievements.
Faith in the purposes of battling adversities in life.

As for material things, I actually have learned to let go. From that day at the airport in Taiwan, I have accepted the reality of letting go of things that we think are important, but in reality, they don't matter, to be able to move forward.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023