Paggising, Bangon Agad!


As reflect on a few things I had learned this week, here are my three takeaways from someone I had met for the first time and had been generous enough to share things on how I could get started on building my life-long career. 


1.    Branch Out.
I had been used to thinking about the setbacks I could encounter whenever I think of trying out of something new. As you have said, I should never limit myself to things I thought I can or cannot do. Stop thinking about the challenges I may face if I choose one. I should lay all my options first.

2.    Internalize.
The question you’ve given, “Am I willing to do this every day of my life?”, is something I am asking myself. I try to ask myself more often this time. One thing is for sure, I want to go back to the corporate setting, but this time, I want to be part of more challenging tasks and not just someone who will sit at the corner part of the office and just do work. I want my corporate life to be meaningful and still be able to touch many lives for the better.

3.    Paggising, Bangon Agad!
 Getting up in the morning is really my ultimate struggle. However, once 
 I had got up, I just start moving. This one is a new mantra on my list J 

I am so grateful I had the chance to meet her. I look forward to more wonderful conversations with her and see my life unfold for the better.


Comments

  1. “Am I willing to do this every day of my life?”...

    Mahirap na tanong ito cher Kat. :) Meron akong ideya sa kung ano ang nais kong gawin buong buhay ko pero parang hindi pwedeng ganun lang, dapat may gagawin ding iba hehe :) God bless sa atin cher Kat!

    Mag-iiba knb ng career?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm.. hindi ko pa sure... kaya eto, pinag-aaralan ko ang aking options after this school year...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023