Dealing on my own.

I can get use to this.

Waking up early, brewing that coffee, struggling to think what to wear (should have been done the before) and starting the day early and right.

Friends and some people have been confessing about battling mental illness, depression, isolationand other types and as much as I want to tell that everything's gonna be alright, I chose to keep things on my own.

We are all having our own battles, for now, let me deal with my own, and maybe when I am already successful in winning my own battles, I may have the say to other people's things.

Or maybe, I should speak up and let them know that they aren't the only one having battles. We all are.

I might just do that, after all, as humans, we are stronger together.

I might not have the solution but at least, I can say that at some level, I know how it feels.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023