What do you love most about what you get to do every day?

365 QOTD

What do you love most about what you get to do every day?

... When I hear the kids say that they are having fun as well! It just gets me through and through every day. Priceless and can never ever be valuable enough to pay bills but I will always be grateful for those words.

*****
I did something irresponsible today. I don't know how I will process it. I am in the process of "forgiving myself."

I was supposed to have a Wednesday Communications Lounge Session with my friend's employees but it didn't happen just because...... I had to find reasons for it. And now, I feel guilty and sorry and just guilty. I am not supposed to be this way. Whatever happened to integrity and "keep doing the right thing even though no one is looking." Today, only one person wasn't looking and I lost it. Or I found reasons to forget about it. I just wanna cry.

It is one of those days that I wish I'm not along and that I wish I have someone to come home to. A real person to welcome me home with a hug, a kiss on the forehead, share dinner with, and all those other intimacies. Hayst. Why am I so needy like this?

Discontentment is such a bad habit while learning contentment is such a painful process of becoming one. And most of the time, I am happy to be contented but there are days like this, when hormonal imbalance gets the better of me and I lose my grip.

Still, I am struggling because I am still hopeful and waiting for the better days ahead of me.

Of erratic mood swings like this one
Or with someone
Or with a dog
Or with a cat
Or with a dog and a cat
Or maybe I should just really but that Boox Max 2 Pro 13.3 E-ink tablet that could cost me an arm and a leg.

Who knows? For now, let me just go back to making that Preschool curriculum. I prayed for this kind of challenge, time to forgive myself and get back on track with my commitments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023