Project Sisters

Bebs, my second to the youngest sister, out of the blue suddenly asked me about project management. She said she needs lessons about it and asked me if I can facilitate one for her. To which, without any second thoughts, I said YES! This afternoon, we had our sort of "Initial Assessments/Analysis" of how we will go about this project. 

Indeed, to learn how to manage a project, why not learn by launching your own project about project management. It was just supposed to be the two of us, but since our youngest sister is also present during the meeting, I encouraged her just join into the activity, so now, there are the three of us working on this project. 

I wonder how many siblings in the world do this kind of initiative and support among each other. I am just so grateful for my siblings. They remind me that I never have to fight this battle alone. I am just so looking forward to seeing each of us grow in our chosen plans and projects. 

The study group sessions will run for 5 sessions in June, every Saturday afternoon. 

The main goal is to be able to realize and put into practice the project management strategies into daily activities hoping that each small step will eventually be able to accomplish personal goals and then move into bigger ones for others as well. 

I am excited for this. I hope we get it done. 

Sisters in blood and in Christ. I am so blessed. 

Comments

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a
    tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.

    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you
    might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this
    from. kudos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023