Who was kind to you today?

365 QOTD

Who was kind to you today?

Today, I was kind to myself. I hope so.

But of course, Tita G had always been there to check on me. We didnt meet today but she called in, like a mother would. I haven't talked to my family today, I think everybody is busy. But it's holiday, Labor Day in PH today.

**********
This morning, I tried re-arranging the furnitures in my bedroom, hoping to accommodate the electric piano in a more spacious arrangement, in the end, I decided to just put it near the doorway, aligned with the bookshelf.

I would like to keep my bedspace as clear as possible from all the unnecessary items that can distract my sleep. I also put away my phone and other gadgets from me. On the bed, I make sure to read a paperback book and not from my iPad because it's too bright. I am planning to get a Boox e-Reader (e-ink) but it's a bit of expensive, so I am delaying the purchase until the day that I have forgotten all about it and still settle for paperback and hardbound. I think, that is one thing, I would like to keep as it is.

The 3-day rain hopefully is over so I can talk a walk to the shrine nearby. The place is just so serene and peaceful. I like killing time around it.

I was able to accomplish quite a few remarkable tasks today, from the editing of the webpage that we have for graduate school, the content, and other editing stuff. Still incomplete, but almost finished. This subject is my final subject before I take the comprehensive exam for the MA degree and be able to pursue research. I have been praying for this and I wouldn't want to screw things up, but if in any case, I will not pass the exam, I will just take another diploma course under UPOU to keep me busy and occupied on top of the work that I do. Learning is addicting. The kind of addiction I would like to keep having. Reinvention is needed. The kind of skill, I would like to keep harnessing. Over time, I was a CSR then a Credit Advisor, then an AR Accountant, then finally, I am a teacher, something I intend to keep doing but hopefully still be able to do more--programming, recording and editing, more volunteer activities.

I just sort of noticed that this year is a year of wrap ups and beginnings.

Avengers End Game was an epic conclusive movie of a more than a decade collections of stories about Marvel Heroes.

In winter, the Star Wars: Rise of the Skywalker is also a culmination of 9 movies? (Just lazy to google the thing for better deets. LOL)

Today, May 1st is the start of a new era, Reiwa in Japan. Reiwa ought to mean Harmony. So, we look forward to have a harmonious relationships across despite the differences. Quite a new concept know that in Japan, they value oneness more than everything else, but as the society is opening up its ideals to individuality and respect of uniqueness, the chances for harmonious relationships is up. We look forward to more diversity all around.

Last read was a reminder: If He Truly Wants You, He Will Pursue You from Thought Catalog.

Eventhough I tell that I had no more expectations about men and dating, the inner me still wishes that at least I have someone I can talk to about my day, flirty thoughts and deepness/shallowness of life.

I hope someone would pursue me as me.
********************************

Dear Prince Charming,

I know that you are still preparing yourself as you intend to pursue me the way a princess deserves to be pursued. Teach me to be patient. Teach me to be kind to myself. I am waiting for you. If I don't respond right away, I am sorry, I probably just don't recognize the signs and of course, I am busy learning about life.

But I am not losing hope that you are somewhere out there.

Love,
Meow


Comments

  1. Ay pareho pala tayo. initial na sasabihin ko sana no one but myslef ikaw din pala lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023