2nd Half of 2020

I thought 2019 is my year of survival. It is extended til 2020 it seems. 

I have officially decided my preschool teaching job and move to a more open, independent type of teaching job that promises to give me more time for myself in the morning and lesser unnecessary stress as long as I fulfill my job.

It was calm, professional relay of information. Or so I thought. But I think, on my part, I have done my best to be not like them. 

Still hoping that the second half of the year will be kinder not just to me but to the whole world. 

I still in somewhat-floating-in-the-air-kind-of-self but I feel better now knowing that I have given myself a choice to let of things and people whom I thought I could collaborate with. 

Still grateful for the experience. Now, I gotta get back to completing the things I promised I will finish. 

As I have managed to practice quitting. It is always nice to have the habit of finishing. I don't know what I keep pushing for this MA degree, but until I have it with me, the things I will learn from it and share with it with others, I will keep pushing for it. 

It will be hard for people to understand why I keep going this path, but even I am having a hard time understanding my motivations, but I know I just gotta finish this one. It is all about the things I will get to learn, the knowledge I will get to share and the calmness that reading and writing brings in me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023