Tragic Monday, How to Process

I don't know what to say. 

As I go to bed tonight, I pray that I won't have nightmares. 

My friend and school lead is relaying play-by-play the event on how the suicide event had happened in the community. 

Shocked and scared. That is how I feel right now. 

What more for the 9-year old who saw her big sister hanging in there, being rescued, wrapped in a blanket and then people in the community seeing the wretched face of the big sister being rushed to the hospital for revival but still it was a little too late for anything at that. 

Her job is so tough and I can only do is listen to her and connect her to people who might be able to help. Tonight, I am so grateful to one of my co-alums for lending an ear and expertise on guidance and counseling to work on it. 

Building a strong network is probably one strength I have. Good, kind, purposeful networks, that is the kind of network I want to keep expanding on. 

Still, a thankful Monday. Thank you for strong and helping friends from all over. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023