Name one thing that you need to toss, but just can't.....

366 QOTD 

Name one thing that you need to toss, but just can't.....

A bit private but there is this one baconized underwear I still like wearing for bedtime that should have been tossed years ago, but I just can't. LOL.

*****************************

Night Reviews July 9, 2020

There seem to be a discrepancy on the review of my driver license application and I need to have it taken care of as soon as possible before I fly for a 2-week training. I can't really feel that I have my days filled until a conflict like this arises. As much as I wanted to have an early out of work sooner, I just can't. I don't wanna ask anymore flexibility as a form of favor in return for all their shortcomings to me as an employee. 

I helped out in revising a proposal for "the school". Others would say it is a very boring thing to do, but I found it fun and challenging to balance sheets and type out the rationale for the project and the excitement to look forward to the day that it will come into a reality. 

I cleaned the house for a bit, just because I had time. I was vacuuming around 9pm, sorry neighbor! LOL

Hot choco and potato chips for dinner! My mom was a bit ballistic about it but I was able to hold it all down because I had to end their call right away to prevent myself from diverting from the flow of writing that time.. HEHE. 

Day 1 of the monthly cycle today. You know what that means. Red alert. Red alert. Red alert. 

I got myself a new crush! So much talent coming from this person and I can feel that he can also be loving and caring and sweet and kind and ...... yes, my crush. So much kilig! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023