How much is gasoline per gallon?

366 QOTD

How much is gasoline per gallon?

I actually have no idea because I don't have a car yet. 
Soon, I will have to know and have it as part of my budgetary allowances. WOOHOO!

*********************

Nightly Reviews 13 July 2020

Quite a gloomy but humid af Monday. 

We still need to do revisions for the proposal for "the school and the village" and hopefully, it will get well-integrated and we will have to budget for everything as soon as possible. Well, not me, but the community will have the budget to use. 

It hasn't sunk in yet that I am leaving the school but I have been thinking of a narrative in my head about my 15 months in the school. It was full of gratitude, fun and a bit of a roller coaster of emotions. Too bad, that the roller coaster of emotions had to be the reason for my leaving, but it is what it is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023