Overwhelmed Monday.

It's a rainy Monday in Nagoya and after work I was off to meet D for our annual reunion. 

As I walk my way out of the train station and on to the city pavements, the dark skies and tiny drizzles welcomed me. In my head, I really don't mind walking in the rain if it's like just like this. I wish commute and traffic is the same with Manila, probably I wouldn't have considered working abroad. Haha. 

I had been on shopping spree. Legit shopping spree-- invincible and just wanting to get a hold of the things I wanted. 

Three Longchamp Le Pliage Bags in one go, an Onitsuka Tiger shoes and today's latest purchase was the Airpods. I used to just dreams of buying these things for myself. Now, I can afford them. 

I am wearing nice clothes, I can afford to eat at nice restaurants and all the other material things I am just so grateful to have. 

I worked hard for each of them. That is probably one thing I can proudly say about every thing I have and I use. And yeah, maybe, I am a high maintenance kind of woman. 

I deserve it coz I earned it and keep working on it through hardwork, passion and knowing what I deserve. 

Good job, Kat. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023