Describe your last life-changing moment.

365 QOTD

Describe your last life-changing moment.

This one is deep. Way too deep.

The last one maybe was with the not-so recent break up.
It was unbelievably quick.
It has been life-changing in the sense that....

I should keep my eye on my long term goals.
A nice guy isn't really a nice guy.
I've learned to never expect anything from anybody.


**************

One module down tonight. Until further revisions. But I have it all finished and covered.

It is tiring yet it is fulfilling to be part of this endeavor at it keeps me on my toes about science concepts and it's application to the current issues of global warming, push for renewable energy resources and the molding of future scientists, thinkers, engineers and the likes.

I just can't wait for the weekend to come. Though I am still not sure if my ideal weekend will happen, I am still looking forward to it as a time for me to re-arrange my files, work on my pending readings and just read more.

I haven't done yoga for almost 2 weeks now and that is bad.

Oh well, keep going life.

My boss still hasn't told me that my other co-worker is about to resign. That is keeping me in the dark (technically) coz I have to pretend that I don't know a thing about it. But I think she knew that I knew and she is just pretending that she doesn't know that I already know about the upcoming dump of workload on my end.

Also, I just realized that I haven't thought much about my Dear Future Boyfriend dramas. I am getting used to the rhythm of just being on my own, surrounded with friends, loaded with deliverable left and right and then taking time to slow down.

I would rather be conscious about my being than possessing with fat checkbooks surrounded with fake people.

Paranoia and loneliness still engulf me every now and then.
Life surprises me unstoppably anyway.

Weekend hurry up. I can't wait for my surprise to come to reality even just for a very short while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023