When is your major deadline? What is it for?

365 QOTD

When is your major deadline? What is it for?

A major deadline I have at the moment is on April 20, for a my last academic requirement for the Diploma degree in Graduate School and to qualify to take comprehensive exam for the Masters Degree Program.

******
Ended the day with sharing a cup of McFlurry Oreo with Tita G to catch up after her almost month-long absence in Miyazaki.

Mostly about the things I had done while she was away. Things there were really not so much out of the routine. No travels at all. I haven't gone out of the city since she left.

At this point in my life, I would have been so worried, panicking and thinking of ways to get out of this quiet city. There isn't a lot of money here. But there are a lot of potentials. More than that, I am investing on the trust I have around the people I have around me, I call my friends-turned-family.

I've decided not to chase after so much money. I've decided to invest on something deeper-- on people, myself, and to trust itself. It is such a losing virtue right now and so I'd rather keep mine rolling even on tough times.

I trust the process of becoming.

I trust that someday,  this will all be worth it.

The slow, seemingly uneventful, yet remarkable process of becoming.

Someday, I will tell the story.

My story with all the people who helped me through it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023